| BibleJourney |
Other Bible Studies |
Bible Study Materials |
Bible Studies > BibleJourney > Syndication
In order to become a BibleJourney Syndicatee, please
fill out and agree to the following:
indicates required fields
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegowina
British Indian Ocean
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Heard and McDonald Islands
HolySee (Vatican City
Isle of Man
Korea, Democratic People's
Korea, Republic of
Lao, People's Democratic
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Micronesia, Federal States
Moldova, Republic of
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the
Sao Tome and Principe
Slovakia (Slovak Republic)
South Georgia and Sandwich
St. Pierre and Miquelon
Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Syrian Arab Republic
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Ciacos Islands
United Arab Emirates
U.S. Minor Outlying
Vatican City State
Virgin Islands (British)
Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Wallis and Futuna Islands
Zaire (Democ. Repub. of
Main URL where your BibleJourney webpage
SBL MINISTRIES SYNDICATION AGREEMENT
When you click on the "I agree" button, you ("the Syndicatee") agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement ("agreement") concerning your use of SBL Ministries' ("we," "our") free syndicated content service ("service") from sbl.org on your website. You agree that we may modify the terms and conditions contained in this agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice on our site.
1. GRANT. Your approval of this agreement grants you a license to display on your site the logos, images, and HTML frames that we make available to our Syndicatees, and to link to the current BibleJourney study lesson on the sbl.org site. This license is revocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You may NOT sublicense it. You may publicize that you provide links to SBL Ministries syndicated materials from your site. We DO NOT GRANT you the right to host the content of articles from the sbl.org site on your own site, except a title or an introductory "teaser" sentence or two.
2. COPYRIGHT. You acknowledge that the content of articles on our site is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international copyright treaties. This agreement does NOT transfer any copyrights to you.
3. RESTRICTIONS. You agree NOT to host the content of our articles on your site. Syndicatees are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement creates any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative or employment relationship between the parties. You have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf and you shall not make any statement, on your site or otherwise, that contradicts anything in this section. You may not link to sbl.org from a site that contains nudity, pornographic, or that according to our sole judgment contains objectionable material, including racism, hatred or excessive profanity, doctrinal error, or a site that according to our sole judgment promotes or provides instruction in illegal activities, or in any manner that is obscene, defamatory, libelous, invasive of personal privacy, or misleading.
4. PUBLICITY. SBL Ministries may use your name and logo in news releases, customer lists, marketing, and other materials.
5. WARRANTEE DISCLAIMER. SBL.org articles contain links to sites that we do not own or operate ("External Sites"). You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the availability of content, or the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of any content located on or through any External Site. SBL MINISTRIES PROVIDES THE CONTENT AND SERVICE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL SBL MINISTRIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF SERVICES, CONTENT OR RESULTS, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM DISABLING OF THE CONTENT RELATED TO NON-PAYMENT OF LICENSE FEES, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SBL MINISTRIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU (IF ANY) IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT, EVEN IF SBL MINISTRIES SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE PARTNERS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. INDEMNITY. You hereby agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold SBL Ministries and our affiliates, partners, and Syndicatees harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by us in connection with: (i) any use or alleged use of the Service through your site by any person, whether or not authorized by you; or (ii) your Site, or (iii) any breach of this contract. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with the our defense of such claim.
8. TERMINATION. The term of this Agreement will begin when you click on the "I Agree" button below and will continue until terminated in accordance with this Section. This agreement extends for six months from the date you agree to it, and will be automatically renewed every six months, unless terminated by the Syndicatee or SBL Ministries by e-mail or written notification. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying or removing all copies of the logos, images, and HTML frames from your website, as well as all hard drives, networks, and other storage media. SBL Ministries may restrict, suspend or terminate this agreement, license, and service at any time without liability. You agree to destroy or return to us all copies of the logos, images, and HTML frames belonging to us. Sections 2 through 7, and 9 through 10 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
8. MISCELLANEOUS. This Agreement represents the complete agreement concerning this license between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and representations between them. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable.
10. JURISDICTION. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the internal laws and jurisdiction of the State of Washington. The parties hereby agree to submit to jurisdiction in King County, Washington. SBL Ministries may assign or sublicense this Agreement to other parties, which shall be responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, if any, related to the performance of its obligations under this Agreement. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to the service is void in such jurisdictions.
By clicking on the "I Agree" button below
you agree to the terms of the this agreement, and that you are authorized to do
so by your organization named above. Thank you for your response.
Sign up for our eNewsletterThe ChroniclerFirst Name:Email:
FREE Online Seminar:
Five KEYS to Read Scripturewith Better Results
Sign up forBibleJourney: An Almost Weekly Bible StudyFirst Name:Email:
| Home |
Ask DrWinn |
Reading Thru the Bible |
Bible Studies |
LifeChanging Seminars ||
BibleJourney | Other Bible Studies |
Bible Study Materials |
© 2001-2019 SBL Ministries. Questions? Send Email to
email@example.com. Best viewed with